Friday 12 October 2012

Bids, boots and guinea pigs


Yesterday I got 2 things on eBay that I am super excited about! Super super excited about. First thing I won was this bomber style jacket. I've been looking at jackets like this since last winter and the fur collar is an added bonus, it looks so cosy! And the cost of it you ask? Under a tenner (and that's with postage as well). It couldn't really be any more purse friendly. It's not a great make or anything but I'm really not fussed as long as stuff looks how I want it to.
The second thing I bought were some barely worn Dr Martens (something I've also wanted for quite a long time). I couldn't really afford them even though they were selling for quite a bit less than what they're sold for new but I still kept going on about them because hey, a girl can dream.  It did good to keep talking about them because my Mum suggested asking my Nan to maybe put some towards them for an early Christmas present. After a quick phone call she said yes and boom, I snapped them up. There were a couple of other pairs the same style as well but these ones were the only ones with the pink laces and they completely won me over. I MAY have already started planning outfits to go with these.


Also yesterday we went to Hobbycraft and got some card making things, made my first one today and popped it up on Etsy :) And we had a quick stop in at Pets At Home to  'Aww!' at all of the animals pick up some grub for Roxy and the cats. Usually it's the rabbits I love the most in there but for some reason I was going a bit gaga for the guinea pigs. They had about 30 at the front of the store in 2 'cages' and they lured me in with their mental hairstyles.



Also had a lovely day today which I'll post about later or tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good week :) TGIF! 
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment