Tuesday 16 October 2012

British Bootsales And Hair

Hello! Been busy the last few days with the family and various other things but of course, I've still managed to buy stuff. Not clothes though, things for my bedroom. Went to a good old British bootsale and got a gorgeous dressing table. I need to have a serious clear out to fit it in so it's sat in the living room at the moment but the cats are liking the extra climbing spot. I did also pick up 2 dresses, some cute little candles including a tiny little china elephant and a slate heart. Love bootsales! 

The girl who I got the dresses from was my favourite because she said she loved my hair, haha. Another lady walking down a corridor yesterday also said she liked it and it made me think about all the different colours it's been recently which I'll make a post about later :)

Chloe x

2 comments: