Thursday 18 October 2012

A Tenner Well Spent... Hopefully.

I bought 4 things from MUA on a trip to Superdrug a couple of months ago (2 lipsticks, 1 blusher, 1 nail polish) and the blusher has become a daily use item for me and one of the lipsticks I am absolutely in love with. Wasn't too crazy on the colour of the other lipstick and the nail polish was a bit awkward and little, but for spending £4 and finding 2 staple things that I love I'm definitely happy. Unfortunately I haven't been to a Superdrug since and haven't been able to pick up any other cheap things by them to try. So, after finding on a late night check-up on my bank balance tonight that I've got a tad extra cash than I expected, I've done a mini spree on the MUA website!


£3
£2
I've seen the Nail Constellation on a few blogs and been quite eager to crack on and try it on my own nails so the first thing I've ordered is the Nail Constellation in Pisces. Super super excited for this and how much/little mess I'll make! 






£1
I got the Matte Foundation in shade 2 'Honeycomb'. I NEED to start trying new foundations out. I've been using Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for so long now and I've just fallen out of love with it and it's price tag. It's not massively expensive but I always seem to frown when it comes to needing a new one. Anyway, the reviews on the MUA website were good so here's hoping! I also got a different shade of blusher (Shade 1). It's slightly softer than the one I have and I think it'll be a nice pink for winter and when my skin goes a bit paler. I've also got the Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black. I love love love wearing liquid eyeliner but I can't put it on properly without a pen like eyeliner ( I probably could put it on properly but I'm too lazy for the whole 'practice makes perfect' thing with it). Usually they're more expensive than other versions of liquid eyeliner so at £2 I'm more than happy to give it a go as it's something I buy quite regularly.


£2
               


£1
Lastly, I've got 2 new things to coat my lips in. I love the lipstick from MUA, it doesn't last all day but for £1 I can so put up with that. I've ordered Shade 6 which is quite dark like the other one I have (that I love), but it's got less of a bright pinky tone to it. The Lipgloss Tube I've bought in Shade 1. It's  lovely and shimmery and reminds me of one I used to have from The Body
Shop.               
£1
                                          
 I wasn't too sure about it but it reminds me of the Models Own nail polish 'Indian Ocean' from the Beetlejuice collection which I've been wearing a lot lately, so that sort of swayed me! I think it'll go really well with the new blusher as well and feel pretty christmassy :)

I'm reeeeeally excited for it all to come and I'll most definitely do a post about them along with the other MUA products I have. If the things I have already are anything to go by, they are most definitely well worth their money. 

And 6 items for a tenner?! If only money stretched that far all of the time.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment