Wednesday 10 October 2012

Getting post, Top Shop & more cats

One of the best things about having a mini Ebay addiction, apart from the obvious of cheap clothes, is having so much mail! I genuinely had no idea about what I'd ordered either this morning so it was like getting presents.

I got a lemony, sleeveless, button up top with a collar which is nice! And then in the same sort of style but longer, a denim one with a few studs on the fronts of the shoulders. My absolute bargain came as well today, my Top Shop skirt! I won it for £1.04 and saw the exact same one last night and it had reached about £9.50. Needless to say, I'm super super happy with what I paid and it's actually better than I thought which makes it 10 times better, haha.



I've had a morning browse and bid on a nice playsuit and I'm watching a brown biker-ish jacket with a fur collar. Oh how I wish I had endless money. Meanwhile the cats are skitting around the house and making a tonne of noise. You wouldn't think they're annoying when they look as cute as they do.


Winners and Losers has finished downloading now though so I can block them out with that. Does anyone else love Winners and Losers or am I the only one? I randomly watched an episode on Itvplayer and I absolutely love it.

1 comment:

  1. omg! the cats are so cute >.< your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete